5 string bass by Neil Kennedy.
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Nut width: 45mm
- String spacing at bridge: 18mm
- Fingerboard radius: 305mm (12 inch)
- Scale length: 35”
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck: 3 piece Queensland Maple with carbon fibre and 2 way truss rod
- Fingerboard Wood: River sheoak (ebony optional)
- Body wood: Bunya pine
- Colours: Black Satin
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Gotoh
- Knobs: Domed Knurled
- Pickups: Aguilar Super Double dual coil humbucker
- EQ: Aguilar OBP3 18 volt – The OBP-3 is Aguilar’s most flexible on-board preamp design, providing +/-18dB of cut and boost at 40Hz, +/- 16dB of cut and boost at either 400Hz or 800Hz and +/- 16dB of treble cut and boost at 6.5 kHz.
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Nickle 45, 65, 85, 105, 130
- Controls: There are six control knobs in two rows of three.
- The first knob controls Volume by turning and the active/passive mode with a push/pull switch. Pulling with switch up changed the circuit to passive mode.
- The second knob is is the Pickup Blend control. On the centre position, the sound is generated from both pickups. As the control is rotated clockwise, the sound progressively shifts to the neck pickup and similarly, to the bridge pickup when rotated anti-clockwise.
- The last knob is the Vintage Tone control. This allows high frequency tone roll off and works in both active and passive modes.
- These three knobs are Treble, Mids and Bass EQ. These knobs only work in active mode. The Mid control is fitted with a push/pull switch to change the mid frequency between 400Hz and 800Hz.