CCFL2-RDMAH – Redwood Top with African Mahogany Back and Sides.
- All solid timber dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Top: Australian grown Californian Redwood
- Back and sides: African Mahogany
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left Handed version by order (8-12 weeks)
- NOT for percussive playing