AN2-CB – Cedar Top with Blackwood Back and Sides
- All solid timber grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Cedar
- Back/Sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)
- NOT for percussive playing